Job no: 495887
Work type: Regular
Location: West LA Campus
Categories: Graduate School of Education and Psychology, Communication/PR/Marketing
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing the data and analytics of the comprehensive Marketing and Enrollment division. This role supports GSEP Internet marketing initiatives, website tracking and updates, all enrollment and marketing reports, and all data and content for social media platforms. This includes creating and administering conversation data, support with Marketing, leading generation reports, and creating the Recruitment plan. Support all departs within the Enrollment Management Division and GSEP as a whole.
- Publish website updates and report on website usage and statistics via Google Analytics, other Internet data platforms and outside companies.
- Assist in the creation of effective and strong communication with all departments to ensure the College's web presence is up to date and relevant, training individuals to work with Content Management Systematical communications while utilizing e-mail marketing software and lead lists.
- Develop strong communication with all departments to ensure the College's web presence is up to date and relevant, training individuals work with Content Management System.
- Generate attention-getting social media campaigns targeting students and oversee the College's presence on various social networks, including Facebook and Twitter.
- Create a process, monitor and facilitate the timely updating of content and data to the GSEP website.
- Enable accurate and timely marketing/advertising ROI reporting by entering and tracking marketing invoices via our Student Information System database.
- Generate weekly lead reports, monthly lead reconciliation and cost-per-start reports.
- Become an integral part of our marketing efforts, providing insight into areas of improvement.
- Work with Marketing Coordinator on various web and print related projects - plan, coordinate, implement and finalize projects according to the specifications and deadlines.
- Support the development of web content through student/faculty interviews and monitoring college news.
- Works closely with the Director of Enrollment Services and certain members of the various academic departments in data gathering for marketing efforts.
- Uphold University mission through work performed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Skills and Qualifications
Required: Bachelor's degree and/or 1-2 years of experience in marketing, data gathering, data reporting and analytics. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Working knowledge of computer technology on both Mac and PC platforms. The ability to manage and prioritize a number of competing projects and deadlines on an on-going basis. Well versed is MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photo-shop or comparable design program. Knowledge of cloud base storage, CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce) and integrated educational systems (i.e.PeopleSoft). Personal cell phone is required. Mobile phone allowance is provided. Ability to maintain a professional demeanor. Business travel is required as needed and hours will vary; some nights and weekends are required.
Preferred: Minimum two years experience in Admissions. Prior Higher Education marketing experience. Website management/development. Social Media Platforms. Experience with PeopleSoft and/or other CRM providers. Experience organizing and mapping out communication plans. Experience in creating and writing marketing materials.
Qualified individuals should be able to articulate a strong commitment to diversity, and have the ability to work effectively with individuals from different backgrounds.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal, education and employment screening.
This is a regular, non-exempt, 40 hour per week position.
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Advertised: Pacific Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend