Program Coordinator, Full-Time Program Administration
Job no: 500401
Work type: Restricted
Location: Malibu Campus
Categories: Graziadio Business School
The position coordinates and assists with various administrative and student support functions housed in the Full-Time Programs Office at the Pepperdine Graziadio Business School. The Full-Time Programs Office serves as the primary operational infrastructure for the management and delivery of a portfolio of seven full-time programs based at the Malibu campus.
- Support program advisement functions of the Program Office by monitoring new student's completion of onboarding checklist and enrollment in a first-term workshop, maintaining a calendar of key administrative processes, and generating relevant student surveys and reports.
- Collect, process, and follow-up with appropriate departments on various academic and administrative requests submitted to the Program Office (e.g., student enrollment, withdrawals, term cancellations, transfers of credit, grade changes, and other petitions).
- Assist with monitoring the academic status and satisfactory academic progress of students, updating student's academic records, generating reports, and managing correspondences.
- Manage communication initiatives and collateral material for the Program Office, including maintenance of the Program Office Community Website, department's general email account, and other announcements to students.
- Coordinate the logistical aspects (merchandise ordering, venue reservations, meals/catering, transportation, vendor agreements/payments, etc.) on behalf of program committees in consultation with the Associate Dean of Full-Time Programs and Director for Full-Time Programs.
- Provide Program Office budget support by tracking resource allocation, processing requisitions and reimbursements, reconciling expenditures, performing monthly credit card reconciliations and other financial transactions.
- Assist with the coordination of providing accommodations, such as managing the logistics of exam proctoring and serving as a proctor to students with disabilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Uphold University mission through work performed.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Skills and Qualifications
Required: Bachelor's degree, along with superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail. Strong administrative follow-through and customer service orientation; minimum 2 years of experience serving in an administrative support role. Ability to create and implement methods for efficient work-flow management in an office setting. Understanding of principles and methods related to budget management; effective written and verbal communication; keen eye for efficiency and strong ability to manage simultaneously competing tasks/projects. Competency with standard business equipment and software (Microsoft Office products, Google-based tools); comfort using modern communication technology, including tele- and web-conferencing.
Preferred: Three or more years of experience supporting academic programs in a fast-paced, high-volume setting. Familiarity with PeopleSoft or comparable university records systems. Understanding of the cross-departmental interdependencies within an academic environment; strong systems-orientation and collaborative instincts.
Qualified individuals should be able to articulate a strong commitment to diversity, and have the ability to work effectively with individuals from different backgrounds.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal, education, and employment screening. Qualified individuals with criminal histories will be considered for employment in compliance with applicable laws.
This is a Restricted, Nonexempt, 40 hour per week position.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Advertised: Pacific Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend