Student Records Coordinator
Job no: 500884
Work type: Restricted
Location: Malibu Campus
Categories: School of Law
The Student Records Coordinator provides superior front-line customer service and record keeping for current students, alumni, and prospective students.
- Create and distribute class and attendance rosters.
- Monitor and respond to student inquiries to office email account, including processing bar forms and other record requests.
- Provide assistance as data-entry and counseling back-up for admissions and student accounts.
- Represent Pepperdine Law at graduate and law school fairs regionally and nationally, and events hosted by the Office of Admissions.
- Maintain the Degree Audit Reports by tracking exceptions, waivers, and transfer credits.
- Maintain all student and alumni records in Etrieve.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Uphold University mission through work performed.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Skills and Qualifications
Required: Bachelor's degree, or an equivalent combination of education/experience. Two years of general office experience; must be free of conflicts of interest. Superior interpersonal skills; excellent communication skills; excellent customer service skills; professional demeanor; ability to interact comfortably with high-level administrators, faculty, students, applicants, and alums; ability to multi-task at a high level; able to perform under pressure of a high volume of task and traffic conditions; ability to use discretion when handling confidential and sensitive issues; strong attention to detail. Highly organized, data entry and word processing skills.
Preferred: Experience in admissions or student information or in a law school. Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly. Experience with PeopleSoft.
Qualified individuals should be able to articulate a strong commitment to diversity, and have the ability to work effectively with individuals from different backgrounds.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal, education, and employment screening. Qualified individuals with criminal histories will be considered for employment in compliance with applicable laws.
This is a Restricted, Nonexempt, 40 hour per week position.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Advertised: Pacific Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend