Job no: 501605
Work type: Regular
Location: Malibu Campus
Categories: Seaver College, Administrative/Office Support
This position provides administrative support to the students, faculty and staff of the Natural Science Division. Helping the Division be a place of learning and growth.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Divisional Dean, Natural Science Office, and the faculty.
- Office reception, answering telephones, maintenance of files.
- Provide administrative support for undergraduate research programs and faculty searches.
- Maintain accurate and confidential databases of faculty evaluations and grade records.
- Manage inventory of office supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Uphold the University mission through work performed.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Skills and Qualifications
Required: High School diploma or equivalent.
Preferred: Bachelor's degree Good oral and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Excellent telephone and email etiquette. Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially spreadsheets, database and reporting tools.
Qualified individuals should be able to articulate a strong commitment to diversity, and have the ability to work effectively with individuals from different backgrounds.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal, education, and employment screening. Qualified individuals with criminal histories will be considered for employment in compliance with applicable laws.
This is a Regular, Nonexempt, 20 hour per week position.
Expected Pay Range: $18.90 - $21.00 per hour
The above pay range reflects what Pepperdine University reasonably expects to pay for this position at time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on relevant factors such as work experience, market conditions, education/training, and skill level. In addition to base pay, Pepperdine offers a robust and highly competitive benefits package.
Advertised: Pacific Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend