Coordinator, Enrollment Engagement
Job no: 501413
Work type: Regular
Location: West LA Campus
Categories: Graziadio Business School, Administrative/Office Support, Other, Communication/PR/Marketing, Technology
Under the direction of the Assistant Director of Engagement, the engagement coordinator will assist with the execution of events; live and virtual, marketing and promotion. The coordinator will answer phones as needed and respond to emails for the purpose of screening, transferring, responding to inquiries, and/or taking messages.
The coordinator will support recruitment events for all program verticals by assisting with event registration, preparation and processing of relevant materials, promotion and marketing, and various administrative and logistics management duties before, during, and following the events. The coordinator also organizes and maintains spaces for the department, and performs other duties as assigned.
- Help organize logistics and plan schedules for events including assisting with event promotion, execution and marketing. Securing speakers and organizing with the recruitment calendar -Events include: Open Houses, Admitted Student Days, Graziadio Scholars Weekend, Emerge conference and other key event information.
- Provide technical support and interaction at Information Sessions, webinars; and other recruitment events both in-person and virtual.
- Utilize Blackthorn and Salesforce to reconcile event registrations, and attendance after each event and report that data to the appropriate vertical Record; organize and track taped virtual events.
- Prepare and pack give-away bags, brochures, and other materials for various on- and off-site recruitment events. Coordinate the hand-off and/or shipping of these items with corresponding recruitment advisor. Manage inventory of materials in accordance with established recruitment event/travel schedule. Coordinate inter-campus delivery of materials as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Uphold University mission through work performed.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Skills and Qualifications
Required: Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years of administrative, event planning or coordinator experience. Experience with Google Enterprise, Microsoft Office Suite, Filemaker Pro, Canva, Prezi, and Zoom. Experience with HTML, and Editor Suite.
Preferred: Experience with large scale event planning. Proficiency with Salesforce, Blackthorn, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign. Experience with third-party email software.
Qualified individuals should be able to articulate a strong commitment to diversity, and have the ability to work effectively with individuals from different backgrounds.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal, education, and employment screening. Qualified individuals with criminal histories will be considered for employment in compliance with applicable laws.
This is a Regular, Nonexempt, 40 hour per week position.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Advertised: Pacific Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend