Enrollment Services Processor
Job no: 501436
Work type: Regular
Location: West LA Campus
Categories: Graduate School of Education and Psychology, Administrative/Office Support, Admission/Student Recruitment
The Enrollment Services Processor is responsible for managing workflow to meet deadlines as well as maintaining and updating business processes. This position ensures the University stays up to date in the knowledge and use of multiple data systems, including but not limited to People Soft, SalesForce, data imaging systems, high-volume calling and on-line application systems. This role is also responsible for collecting and tracking admissions files and creating and coordinating communication amongst students regarding admission status. This position is responsible for international student data collection and performs process audits on student enrollment processes to ensure matriculation.
- Track and monitor applications and admissions status in collaboration with Admission team.
- Coordinate the "Intent to Enroll" process, including creating and tracking "Intent to Enroll" forms and deposits, accompanied by the necessary reporting.
- Track students' admission status and maintain correspondence with applicants regarding incomplete files, status, and confirmation letters for enrollment deferrals.
- Collect and input test scores. Receive application fees and submit them to the Budget and Research Office. Maintain student files and transfer files to Registrar's Office as scheduled.
- Process admitted students in the systems, perform quality control by verifying official documents; respond to standout inquirers regarding admission application process and status.
- Review the GSEP Admission application for updates and changes, when necessary or requested. Maintain online admission application to ensure that it is kept up to date and when necessary, and work directly with servicer to resolve issues.
- Create reports from PeopleSoft or other systems as needed or required; manage email responses; set-up and distribution of online applications systems.
- Input and maintain international student data and ensure compliance with SEBIS regulations; communicate regularly with Office of International Students.
- Process all admission documents and applications by inputting and/or uploading data into the PeopleSoft system and creating admission files.
- Scan and maintain all admission documents in a data imaging warehouse system.
- Generate and coordinate mailing and email communication of admission status letters and internal distribution of admission information.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
- Make outbound calls to prospective students.
- Uphold University mission through work performed.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Skills and Qualifications
Required: Bachelor’s degree and/or 1-3 years of experience in data entry, data gathering, report generation, analyzing data, and/or other related functions (preferably in Admission or an academic environment). Demonstrated success in process planning and workflow. Exhibits excellence in customer service, comfortable with high volume calls and teamwork. Well-versed in MS Word, Excel, or Google Suite. Knowledge of cloud base storage, CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce), and integrated educational systems (i.e.PeopleSoft. Personal cell phone is required; Mobile phone allowance is provided; Professional demeanor; travel is required as needed.
Preferred:Experience in undergraduate or graduate admissions and bilingual skills in English and Spanish. Knowledge of Zoom and Etrieve.
Qualified individuals should be able to articulate a strong commitment to diversity, and have the ability to work effectively with individuals from different backgrounds.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal, education, and employment screening. Qualified individuals with criminal histories will be considered for employment in compliance with applicable laws.
This is a Regular, Nonexempt, 40 hour per week position.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Advertised: Pacific Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend