Office Manager, Donor Relations and Engagement
Job no: 501501
Work type: Restricted
Location: Malibu Campus
Categories: Seaver College, Administrative/Office Support
The Office Manager oversees the day-to-day operations of Pepperdine’s Donor Relations and Engagement offices. This position will serve as a partner to the individuals in these departments and assist with projects and administrative work.
- Assist with creating and editing donor communications and reports.
- Assist with donor events and large fundraising galas.
- Create and submit WorkFront requisitions to the department of Integrated Marketing and Communications, and Internal Requisitions to various campus partners. Track all requisitions from inception to completion to assure all work is complete.
- Assist with large donor mailings.
- Assist with department finance needs such as purchase orders, vendor communications, credit card allocations, and bookkeeping.
- Plan and set agenda for weekly Donor Relations and Engagement internal meeting.
- Enter data/activity into Raiser's Edge (donor management database).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Uphold University mission through work performed.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Skills and Qualifications
Required: Bachelor’s degree; Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Strong people skills; Strong organizational abilities; Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure; Team oriented; Ability to communicate effectively with high-level constituents, Board members, and Advancement staff; Ability to manage many different projects at once; Proficient in Microsoft Suite (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Suite; Ability to promote the mission of Pepperdine University of daily work.
Preferred: Familiarity with Pepperdine culture, mission, and values. Working knowledge of Pepperdine platforms and systems (i.e. Raiser’s Edge, WaveNet, Fonteva, and Etrieve).
Qualified individuals should be able to articulate a strong commitment to diversity, and have the ability to work effectively with individuals from different backgrounds.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal, education, and employment screening. Qualified individuals with criminal histories will be considered for employment in compliance with applicable laws.
This is a Restricted, Nonexempt, 40 hour per week position.
Expected Pay Range: $23.80 - $26.44 per hour
The above pay range reflects what Pepperdine University reasonably expects to pay for this position at time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on relevant factors such as work experience, market conditions, education/training, and skill level. In addition to base pay, Pepperdine offers a robust and highly competitive benefits package.
Advertised: Pacific Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend